Monday, December 17, 2012

Sam's Top 25 of 2012: #9



Everybody Talks-Neon Trees


Yeah buddy it’s official this fun little group of power pop driven new wave Mormons have officially gotten off the list of the best one hit wonders and released what’s arguably the best album of the year with a tune that initially didn’t excite me much but over time it’s blast of energy driven love strung shenanigans managed to keep my attention and change my thoughts.

I really am liking the fact that this year was really good for a lot of bands that I really do like and what really makes this song shine other then it’s easy sing-along style and it’s wonderfully childlike innocence hidden double meanings is the fact that it’s but a small taste of what was the most surprisingly bad ass album of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment