Monday, December 3, 2012

Sam's Top 25 of 2012: #23

Automatic Systematic Habit-Garbage


Yeah buddy not only did they give me one of the best shows I saw this year but the album it promoted had some pretty bad ass cuts from it. It’s always nice when a band makes a comeback and while I admittedly wasn’t as stunned by the comebacks this year I do have to admit that some of the tunes in question are quite awesome and it’s always nice to get any change to see the lovely Shirley Manson.

The first new bit of Garbage since 2007 this song and album had a lot to live up to and honestly this tune really did its job of getting me excited to listen to the remainder of its album. With a rapid fire pace that takes me back to Version 2.0 with the girth of Bleed like me this song wrecks some serious cookies people and while it’s sad that the hype didn’t last the tunes that came of it are still worth the listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment