Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sam's Top 25 of 2012: #4


Lessons in Love-Neon trees


I can’t lie to you guy’s of all the new releases that I was able to get a hold of this year this album singlehandedly was both the biggest surprise and best overall offering I listened to this year and that’s saying a lot considering the fact that I went in on a limb hoping for something passable.

The thing that was so good about this offering other then it’s wonderful kind of movie like flow was the strength of the tracks on it and the various styles they were willing to try and this hauntingly little dance number just stood out amongst the others and has still maintained this aura of awesome that I can’t deny.

Like the people we love the best things in life are dark and mysterious and I use those two words to describe this tune because it’s this oozingly sexual cut that has a danceable vibe to it that’s bound to make bodies move and it’s those feelings that make me just keep coming back for more.

So yeah all day, all night, I’m likely to keep this song in rotation and it’s a mammoth of a tune that could only be topped by a series of tunes that truly halted or stayed with me this entire year.

No comments:

Post a Comment