Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sam's Top 25 of 2012: #11


Not Your Fault-AWOLNATION

As we reach the top ten of this list the songs only get more awesome and as much as I fell in love with this screaming rage fit of a tune I just couldn’t quite put it above the one’s to come but don’t let that make you think that I don’t absolutely adore this crazy bit of rage induced awesome.

What we have here is the song that made me realize that as shitty a tune as I find Sail to be I shouldn’t ever judge a band by one bad single because unlike that electronic mess of screams this song is pure unadulterated rage in the form of a very guitar smashing synthesizer headache enducing tune that’s both a great tune to have a terrible relationship fall apart to and also make out with a fine someone too.

For being my unapologetic lust enduced tune of the year I’m glad that I was able to overlook that one bad single to actually give this band a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment