Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sam's Top 25 of 2012: #14


Tongue Tied-Grouplove


Of all the tunes that were a surprising break out this year I figured this screaming bit of sporadic ever so hyper caffeinated awesome wouldn’t really have that much mainstream appeal but with a glee cover to its credit and a solid foundation of having this so annoying it’s great quality here we had the tune to best express everyone’s meltdown’s and crushes.

Yeah I love those tunes that leave you scratching your head after you listen to them and that’s exactly what this tune did as I slowly but surely found myself jumping around and singing it’s chorus more and more as this year put me through my ups and downs and I think it’s those wonderful bits of rage that made it so great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment