Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas People

What is up readers of this fine little blog of mine as you know it's Christmas and Monday marks the top 5 tracks of the year which I am mondo excited about but today I'm spending some quality time with the family up here in the arctic tundra that is Montana but even with that I figured that I'd take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from all of us.....you know I say that but it's really just me that does all the writing for this blog...whatever it's Christmas and I can't lie I kind of miss Kansas City a bit today so I figured I'd have a bit of that Kansas City love up here by posting what's the second best Christmas track of all time a little local act known as Shadow Rabbits wonderfully catchy rendition of the awkward holiday classic that is your mom being a cheating who....I MEAN.....it's I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause people and this bands wonderful kind of surf rock tone that they put on it is utterly infectious once that bass line kicks in and helps perfectly balance some excellent vocals and really seems to of finally convinced me to enjoy a Christmas song for the first time since...I don't entirely remember when but it's great and this band has some quality releases you can download FOR FREE! also there's a pretty dope video of it on Youtube.

SO yeah happy holiday's I can't wait to show some special thanks to the 5 bands that made my favorite songs of the year and give reason as to just why this town has been the best thing to me this year but you'll have to wait to read that dose of kindness but until then get fucked up and don't try to get too annoyed with your family and why not download this track with maybe a little donation if you want to be nice.

Happy holiday's to all you lovely people I think I'm a go eat some Chinese food and get my drank on...




No comments:

Post a Comment