Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sam's Top 20 of 2014: #4



4. Fitz and the Tantrums-Fools Gold

OK in all honesty this song shouldn’t be on this list considering this album came out last year and they made the list with More than just a dream but like the Arctic Monkeys earlier this list an amazingly bad ass tune that made a decent radio impact this year deserves note and when it’s my favorite song on what was one of last year’s best releases you bet your fucking ass that I’m going to put it on this year’s best of list.

The ultimate amalgamation of the classiest act in alternative music it’s like the greatest most epic lost soul track of yesteryear with its larger than life production, its soaring chorus, and instrumentation that sounds like they threw everything in it to make it the largest most epic sounding fucking song you’ve ever heard you have the most confident performance from Fitz and Noel on top of that and it makes the best god damn song this bands done since Money Grabber and dare I say it is actually BETTER!

Yeah I said that and I’ll stick to my guns until they top it but until then I’m a go every embarrassingly sing along people because this shits just TOO GOOD!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment