Thursday, September 4, 2014

Throwba....wait a tick...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!

Like I said yesterday people today's a special day for me because well most simply put IT'S MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!

So since that's the case people I'm a hella post two tunes that I want to hear today if not for the fact that they're great tunes but because I want to damn it so without too much rambling here's the songs in question...

What's My Age Again?-Blink 182




So in about 2 1/2 minutes this band managed to not only prove they're something more then a series of juvenile songs but also managed to encompass every 20 something individuals thoughts of life in one simple phrase, "Nobody likes you when you're 23," and with that like my sister told me....FUCK EM!

Dr Worm-They Might Be Giants





So from what I can remember watching Nickelodeon when I was a kid they played this music video and now being a grown up and having responsibilities and what not there's only one thing I can say about this song....It's still one of the BEST GOD DAMN SONGS OF ALL TIME!!!!!

I love this tune and it's simplistic tale of a worm looking to make a name for himself and with that in mind Dr. Worm you're my hero and I think you are in fact getting better on the drums so roll me out buddy because it's my birthday and I'll do what I want!!!!

ALSO happy Birthday to my wonderful twin sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment