Monday, September 22, 2014

Song of the Day 9/23/14

Man I've had the longest week in a while people and I honestly just kind of seem to not really know what to do these day's so last night I found myself working on this story I've been writing for a few years now and listening to The Offsprings and for some reason found this 2000 cut to just hit the fucking spot.

Want You Bad it's from Conspiracy of One which was awkward because it had to follow up Americana and that shows in that not too many songs from it are really remembered but there's a charming quality to this tune because while it's a very fast paced punk rocker that we all have come to expect from these guy's it's also quite a cheesy little bit of romance with subtle bits of offsprings themed humor and desire for Hollands partner to be a bit of a dominatrix to him.

It's a fun tune people and for some reason or another I've enjoyed it more than most of the things going on in my life so fuck it let's actually post about it considering I've seemed to of been hitting a bump when it comes to these things....

No comments:

Post a Comment