Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Song of the Day 9/11/14

So sometime shortly after I saw the 1975 live they seemed to have decided to make a music video for their song Heart Out which I"m more then ok with because it was amazing live and hopefully that'll translate to radio rotations.

The video in all honesty's a bit odd because it's young versions of them singing the song pretty much exactly like how they do it and it's both sweet and kind of cheesy at the same time and I guess they did that because the song itself is a very light number that's kind of a dreamy little love song about two starcrossed lovers and one of the best cuts on an already great album and oddly enough I also learned today that they'll be coming back to my area so I might just have to go see them again...

No comments:

Post a Comment