Monday, September 29, 2014

Song of the Day 9/30/14

Damn that anniversary post was a trip to type up people with all my cursing, bitching, and calling people out it's kind of crazy to think about but I digress because I might as well try to get some of these posted while I'm not so depressingly bitchy.

I've been on a steady diet of getting my life in order and listening to a boat load of either funky kind of electronic heavy tunes with female leads or all the punk rock my little black hole of a heart can take but last night I had the oddest desire to blast a kind of semi obscure tune courtesy of one Bleachers called "Wake Me," which in all honesty is one of the loveliest tunes I've heard in quite some time.

This song is kind of like an 80's teenage romance flick with it's heavy synthesizers and very dreamy vocals that kind of fade off in a chorus that's light and to the point it's a special sounding number that seems like the moment of spark and interest between two lovers looking to prove just how special they are to one another. Really this song kind of brings in the feels for me and it's kind of odd because I don't really much care for anyone at this very moment, but hey that's irrelevant when a songs that good...


No comments:

Post a Comment