Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday Two-Fer

Sheena is a Punk Rocker-The Ramones(1977) & Husker Du(1987/1994)

Not going to lie this probably is my favorite Ramones tune right next to Pet Cemetery and I'm sure you guy's are aware of my ongoing quest to find Sheena and what not so I think like this song I'll keep this one short.

Husker Du are probably my favorite punk rock trio of all time people and the fact that they did a cover of one of the best Ramones songs has my inner fanboy just squealing like a bitch and while they honestly didn't do anything different with the song it doesn't fucking matter because it's Sheena is A Punk Rocker people....

The Ramones:




Husker Du: (note the year this was released was 1994 eventhough it was recorded on tour in 1987)


No comments:

Post a Comment