Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sam Reviews a Video: "Go" Meg Myers

So as i take a second to just kind of stroll through my facebook news feed I'm pleasantly greeted with a link to one Meg Myers newest video clip for her song Go and after viewing it I figured I'd have enough time to let you guy's know what I thought.

What we have here is a black and white performance clip with a lot of cut away shots and one FINE looking Meg Myers kind of crazily blasting through one of the more rock oriented cuts from her Make A Shadow EP which works for the most part because the song itself is a fairly dirty little number that kind of runs through and leaves you kind of high and dry at the end of it's 3 minute run time but I will have to say that this video had an overly 90's feel to it with a really hot female rocker kind of busting out a very under-produced video for a fairly aggressive rock number that's a good song in it's own right but overall doesn't really seem like much.

I guess while I'm impressed with the tune the video just feels kind of lacking but then again sometimes less is more and in this case I do think it's better that it's pretty much a performance clip of her erratic singing and playing rather then an overly complicated visual piece like her Hert Heart Head video.

Either way watch for yourself and tell me what you think...


No comments:

Post a Comment