Monday, September 1, 2014

Song of the Day 9/2/14

So there's a fair amount of things coming up this week for me that will be covered in due time on here but for now I might be a bit busy or focused on other things.

I've recently kind of been getting excited for some upcoming shows and such and been writing things unrelated to this blog along because I have ideas that I'm looking to kind of flesh out and actually get written I just have a tendency to be a lazy bastard about these things and don't want to re-read over sloppy bullshit which is probably why I skipped out on the last Friday's Finest but that's a bit besides the point because it's the first day of September and I have a song of the day for you guy's.

Beachball's coming fast people and I'm hella pumped but not really wanting to burn myself out on most of the acts before hand because well I want to be excited about the show, but in the course I find myself listening to the radio every day and amongst the bands that I'm not too excited for they've been playing more Meg Myers and instead of having to hear Desire another umpteenth bajillion god damn times they've decided to start heavily rotating Adelaide form her Daughter in the Choir EP and even though I find them playing it coincidentally as I'm waking up I'm more then happy about that.

It's a faster number that kind of showcases more of a rocker side from her that I really enjoy and while I do enjoy a couple of other songs more I think this is a good tune to give you an idea of what she really seems to do musically...


No comments:

Post a Comment