Thursday, March 5, 2015

Song of the Day 3/6/15



OutRight-Wild Party

So I wanted to get to covering this song for quite a while now but I REALLY haven’t been able to really give it a proper post because for some reason or another I’ve blanked out hardcore when it comes to cover this tune because I really do actually find it to be a very fun tune that’s well worth giving some attention to.

It’s a very Kooks/wombats meet’s Strokes sounding tune that has just the right blend of very groovy guitar lines and synth gooves to kind of give things a spacey sound and yet maintain this kind of retro sounding tone that’s just utterly infectious before going into some very Brittish sounding vocals that aren’t the most original admittedly but stand out decently of making you take note and just enjoy the barely 2 and a half minute runtime which just leads me to a whole lot of enjoyment when I find myself listening to this song really it’s quite bad ass.



No comments:

Post a Comment