Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Song of the Day 3/12/15



Sleeping on the Floor-Bear Hands

This band really seems to have just kind of really made an impact here in Kansas City because I hear them a lot and one day I decided to actually give their album Distraction a listen and in all honesty while I really don’t like their singles very much this song a long with another one called Bone Digger are REALLY freaking good this one in particular really seems to hit a sweet spot for me because it has this very old school vibe to it once it gets into its chorus which has a very steady tone to it and makes me think of either some old 90’s indie rock goodness or the Pillows which etiher way is always good in my book because sometimes the most oddly satisfying music for me is short in length and really catchy which this song is.


No comments:

Post a Comment