Thursday, March 12, 2015

Song of the Day 3/13/15



Talking body-Tove Lo

You know I recall being really into Habits but never actually bothering to check out this chicks other material and last night as I was song hopping all over Spotify I managed to come across this tune and it's surprisingly poppy as fuck which took me back for just a second really because even though it's very much tailored for top 40 it's still a damn catchy tune really.

Lyrically it's about as subtle as Habits which is absolutely not at all and it's themes of seeing a very attractive individual that you kind of extra want to fornicate with are close to Habit's and even this card manages to have the uh-uh line along with a part near the end where the instruments drop and she does some weird semi-talking section.

Yeah this tunes catchy if not kind of nothing super spectacular but I have had it stuck in my head since last night so yeah...


No comments:

Post a Comment