Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Album of the Day 3/25/15

So I remember yesterday I posted the new Kendrick Lamar LP because it's pretty fucking great and what's kind of annoying about being technologically behind and poor is that I don't have a copy of that album nor the ability to stream it from my phone so while I was hyped as fuck for it I couldn't just listen to it on my way to work or something so I've been driving around to J. Cole's Born Sinner album which actually is another one of those rap albums that I kind of started listening to through a buddy and oddly enough found myself REALLY enjoying more than any other rap album before it.

I'm not entirely sure what it is that I enjoy so much about this album but from the kind of bombastic blast of fucks that is VIlluminati, to a fair amount of tracks that explore a variety of themes, and some truly amusingly memorable verses this album is just one big solid collection of awesome that's only real gripe in my honest opinion is that it could have done without the skits and instead just had them as a part of the songs themselves.

Really one of my personal favorite rap albums people so give it a good listen...


No comments:

Post a Comment