Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Song of the day 10/8/14

So I'm going to eschew the regular week in favor of actually giving a song of the day today because there's this fun little tune by one MisterWives called Reflections that I've just been rotating like crazy for the past couple of day's and I'm pretty sure I can't not tell you guy's about it by this point.

I remember seeing these guy's play this song when they opened for Bleachers and it was the most fun I've seen a crowd have in quite some time but I was slightly drunk and preoccupied with other things so I didn't give it the proper attention it really deserved because one this bands actually pretty damn good live and two their lead singers a fucking babe.

All shallow observations aside this song's a kind of pop tinged alternative rocker that's just all full throat-ed chorus' and danceable grooves that just make you both want to move and blast this bright summery tune at full volume people. It's one of the funnest tunes I've heard in quite a while and I'm a bit dissapointed that I didn't' really notice it earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment