Monday, October 20, 2014

NEW SMASHING PUMPKINS SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...it's official people the hype train is going to start roaring because the new Smashing Pumpkins single has been officially released from their upcoming Monuments to an Elegy album and I'm giving it a listen via a link from Alternative Nation aaaaaaaand it's calm....

Not going to lie I haven't been keeping up on anything involving this new album because I kind of want to just dive into it but after listening to this very straightforward number and it's fairly repetitive nature coupled with it's heavy acoustics I find it to have all the qualities of a Smashing Pumpkins tune that I find enjoyable while also seemingly standing up as a massive improvement on the material recorded during their Filmore residency shows which is an odd thing to bring up but compared to their last album if this one is a nice blend of poppy acoustic numbers and rockers then I'm sure I'll listen to the album more than the last one....

here's a link to alternative nation to hear the track

 

No comments:

Post a Comment