Friday, October 17, 2014

A Weekend Question

So since I now have today off I figure I now have the time to come up with a song of the day.......well....uhm.....ok I got nothing people but there is a thought that came to mind today while I was doing my driving and listening to Americana by the Offspring and it's how I find it interesting how the song The Kids Aren't Alright has been the most or one of the most played songs by them even after You're Gonna Go Far Kid has managed to get so many rotations this dark little number about wasted youth going to bad places has managed to still remain one of their most familiar.

Now with that in mind I'm curious why do you guy's think that is? What's your opinion on this song? Just comment below or on the Facebook Page and tell me what you think but until then enjoy your weekend people...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment