Monday, October 13, 2014

Song of the Day 10/14/14

I was at a thrift store a couple of day's ago and I came across a copy of Americana by the Offspring for $2 so I decided to pick it up because I've been listening to quite a bit of them for the past few day's and thought why the hell not and upon giving the album a full listen I realized it's really freaking good and amongst many decent tunes one that stuck out was, "She's Got Issues."

It's kind of like a retelling of Self Esteem in that it's some twisted relationship tune about some crazy chick who has more problems then I think Holland and company really care to deal with and it's cheeky sensibilities and what not are fairly typical when you look at most of their output at that time but it's still a fun and charming song none-the-less that probably strikes closer to home for most of us then we'd care to admit, also it's video has a young Zooey Deschanel which is quite funny to watch....



No comments:

Post a Comment