Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Happy Halloween everyone hopefully you have a great and safe day and when I was trying to come up with the best song to celebrate today I had to dig deep and go to a dark place people.

I mean I really had to ask myself what's the scariest most heavy and haunting tune I could possibly think of and it hit me.........Simon and Garfunkel.........OK I guess I'll attempt to explain.

"Hello Darkness my old friend, I've come to talk to you again," it's a call to the deepest darkest things we all go through people and here we have two folk rock deities looking that darkness straight in the fucking eye and saying...hey what's up and that's fucking heavy people this song is a hushed execution of some strong lyrics that just demand to be screamed and built up to this epic crescendo but they're not instead we have this calm folk tune that just keeps you on edge as it also manages to be one bad ass tune that seemed like the perfect accompaniment to tonight.

Yes this may be an odd assessment but just take a second to really sit back and just listen won't you......to the sound.....OF SILENCE!

Happy Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment