Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Song of the Day 10/9/14

So I've been looking around at a variety of songs for various idea's and what-not and will periodically find myself listening to a couple of tunes here and there but last night as I'm having a few drinks and just kind of chilling and found myself listening to a variety of songs including this odd little pop number courtesy of that chick in that damn Fancy song.

Charli XCX she's an alright looking little bratty sounding singer with a penchant for trying to be some boss ass bitch with her exlimations of, "I don't wanna go to school, I just wanna break the rules," and her knack for getting some trashy outfit in the video while doing some Willow Smith hair waving over what's legitimetly one groovy fucking groove with it's heavy use of guitars and this kind of odd early 90's trying to sound retro keyboard grooves you have a tune that crawls into your head and leaves you wondering why in the fuck am I listening to this...then you give it one more spin.


No comments:

Post a Comment