Thursday, August 14, 2014

Your Throwback Thursday

Today's Throwback courtesy of my buddy Micheala and her tales of getting her license...

Michaela R.-

 This song in particular takes me back to learning to drive, especially learning to drive in my boyfriends car. It was a dinky 2002 gold Sebring that we pushed to it's breaking point. That poor car was where we sped down back county roads with this song blaring (or any Brand New since it was his favorite band) singing at the top of our lungs. I mastered the three point turn to this song, as well as the lost art of parallel parking. Jude Law was the song of my summer in 2008 when I finally figured out that I wanted to pursue photography when I graduated and when I thought that I had my life all figured out. But boy how somethings change. I dumped the boyfriend moved on to a Dodge Ram and even failed the parallel parking portion of my driver's test (by a fraction of an inch).

No comments:

Post a Comment