Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday's Finest



It’s Friday and you know what that means people it’s time for Fridays finest and rather hten wasting time let’s get straight into this weeks goodness…

1. We Are Done-The Madden Brothers

So I remember a time when Good Charlotte where a thing and to eventually learn from a buddy of mine that the primary members have a new project and are getting radio play was a bit of a shock and upon listening to the tune I was taken back a tiny bit of it’s very pop approach but after a few listens I have to admit it’s chorus is killer and it’s a nicer change of pace from some individuals that I’m more then sure don’t want to be reminded of their former eye-liner clad times..

2.  Take Me To Church-Hozier

So here’s another newer tune that’s starting to get some radio rotation and has one KILLER chorus and a very kind of stark sound with some mild religious or lustful singing depending on who you ask but I don’t have a whole lot to say right now but expect a potential song of the day for this track some time sooner than later..

3.  Fool’s Gold-Fitz and the Tantrums

So the fact that they released probably the best track from More than Just a Dream as a single to radio recently is something that makes me levels of happy that lead me to only hope that this song get’s the much deserved attention it should get because it’s fucking BAD ASS!!!

4. Miracle-Kimbra

All my love and of course you can read a review for the video on this site so…

5. I wanna Get Better-Bleachers
I get to see these guy’s today and it’s going to be awesome..


No comments:

Post a Comment