Thursday, August 7, 2014

Your Throwback Thursday!

So people as I think i mentioned last week I've decided to go around asking a few buddies of mine to give me their throwbacks and today I'd like to present the first one so before I get into it I'd like to make note that all this is is a song and a story so if you'd love to contribute of course you can go message The Official Facebook Page and of course clicking that like button also helps out a lot but without further ado I'd like to present the first Your throwback Thursday courtesy of the lovely Trisha F....


Trisha F.-

 This song always puts back in my mind possibly my favorite memory. It was about five years ago and it was during an extremely difficult time in my life. My best friend, Kevin and I were driving down country roads listening to this song and I just remember feeling completely at peace. The weather was perfect, the air was clean, and in that moment things just felt good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment