Monday, August 25, 2014

Song of the Day 8/26/14

So like I said in Friday's Finest I got to go see Bleachers this past weekend and it was a very fun little show that had a load of energy and gave me a sense of that this band might be something after they find more of a groove to their tunes, and amongst the gems of their set I kind of recall one in particular called, "Wake Me."

It's a very kind of dreamy little cut that sounds primed to be in a teenage coming of age kind of romantic comedy with a refrain of, "I can't believe I captured your heart," it's like finally getting to be with your crush and trying to come up with the right words to tell them what you think, a very kind of dreamy joy filled tune that's really just as sweet as it is catchy and one of the more standout tracks on a solid debut album...


No comments:

Post a Comment