Monday, February 16, 2015

Song of the Day 2/17/15



So before I get into anything I’d like to make note that my Sam’s Song of the Day Facebook Page has just recently blown up thanks to some help from a pretty cool dude that I met at that VD show and would like to take 30 seconds to point out to his page here on this blog as a sign of appreciation…



Now all thanks aside it’s time for today’s selection which is something that came to mind because this past weekend the much anticipated 50 Shades of Grey movie came out and while I express absolutely no interest in ever seeing it, reading the books, or S&M it’s soundtracks pretty damn baller and while I’ve already covered the Weekends smooth ass contribution I also recently have been giving the Ellie Goulding contribution, “Love Me Like You Do,” a pretty decent listen and I have to admit it’s a pretty solidly good tune that’s grown on me more then I’d ever anticipate really.

It’s a very poppy synth heavy number with an infectiously catchy chorus that kind of draws you close to some semi softly sang verses that aren’t so explicitly dirty that the song doesn’t have appeal beyond the audience it’s book intends on appealing to which is a really good quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment