Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Song of the Day 2-18-15



What Kind of Man-Florence+The Machine

Florence and the Machine are back people and while I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not admittedly that much a fan of them they’ve seemed to of done a good job kind of taking things back a step and really cranking the rock up with this new single, “What Kind of Man,” which starts out in a very moody kind of boring fashion before deciding to say fuck it and kicking everything into gear with some really bitching guitar work that hasn’t been to strongly represented with their most recent singles and soundtrack contributions as of late, and for the first time since I don’t know when I actually find myself actually interested to see if she continues to channel her inner Siouxsie Sioux….


No comments:

Post a Comment