Monday, February 23, 2015

Song of the Day 2-24-15

So being in the KC area there's a load of shows getting all hyped up and ready to go on because you know this is the mecca of amazing band breaking show's people and I'm sure it'll leave me plenty of songs to cover for a couple of day's but you know there's times that while I should be covering all the sweet new stuff on it's way I can't help but finding odd pleasure in random songs and that's what happened today and yesterday because while alternative stations need to stay in the here and now or play the same recycled garbage they occasionally use their own liberties and bust out that old school punk that reminds you of why you love the genre sometimes and today I got to hear some mother fucking Bad Religion and that don't need to much discussion....


No comments:

Post a Comment