Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Song of the Day 9/9/15

Heavydirtysoul-Twenty One Pilots

So contrary to what you read on here I’ve been giving a fair amount of newer music a listen and my Girlfriend introduced me to this group and I actually got her their chart topping album Blurryface when it came out and over time I’ve come to the realization that for whatever reason when I hear this song I keep wanting to replace all the rap parts with lyrics from various Scatman John songs….which is very odd to say the least because this is one of the few REALLY good cuts from that album because it has a really good habit of switching between very rapid and frantic verses into a very smooth and pounding chorus that is really a delight in and of itself and it’s a song that really makes me want to move around and just kind of song along in the most spastically well delivered kind of way.



No comments:

Post a Comment