Monday, September 7, 2015

Song of the Day 9/8/15

AHHHH you have to love long lazy weekends people and while I've been enjoying the perks of spending too much money on yourself throughout a weekend while also spending some quality time with my copy of Final Fantasy 7 I'm here kind of listening around and thinking to myself Sam you need to post about a song but then I'm stuck not sure just what song to cover so I sit there running around in fields doing random encounter after random encounter before I realize that I should give some local slightly smaller artist a listen and with that mind I found myself giving this local act a listen and figuring I could give them another mention on here.

New Oasis-Hembree

Hembree are an alternative rock act from Kansas City that I've seen twice before at two different Buzz shows and they kind of pride themselves in doing this kind of dreamy groove heavy brand of alternative rock that really knows how to get bodies moving and the past year or so of constant touring has managed to really solidify their sound and improves show to show so if they're in your neighborhood you should give them a listen because they're groovy and their cover of Gorillaz Dare is a treat in and of itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment