Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Song of the Day 9/10/15

So I've been doing my best to cover as many things as I can and there's a band from Missouri that I've wanted to cover for a minute now but it took until them releasing their debut album to finally get some official audio up on Youtube and with that I'd like to present to thee Radkey.

So this band sounds like what would happen if Danzig and The Misfits kind of decided to just play each other at the same time and kick even more ass because it's this kind of broody gothic sound with some deep menacing vocals and a real do it yourself punk ethic that you can't help but find to be so awesome and if you get a chance I'd advise giving their Dark Black Makeup album a listen it's a pretty choice album that's only real flaw is that some of the recordings are a  bit slowed down and not every song is a pure thrash em and leave em banger but minor complaints aside this band is like what Glenn Danzig wishes he could have been...


No comments:

Post a Comment