Thursday, December 7, 2017

Honorable Mentions

Wall of Glass-Liam Gallagher

My friend would fucking kill me if I didn't mention this song among the best tracks of the year and while it's an excellent return to form from the former Oasis front man there's other songs I felt to be a bit better but even if that's the case this song isn't to be taken lightly people.

This song is a blues inspired bit of old school rock and roll awesome that sounds like it'd be very much at home along side any of Oasis' finer tracks with it's excellent guitar work and Gallagher sounding just as snobbish and in your face as he did back in the day this track kind of came out of nowhere for me, smacked me in the face, and road off into the sunset leaving me to have to play catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment