Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello....is anyone there? Also NEW NEON TREES!!!!

Hey world it's me Sam and I realized that I kind of went about a month not posting on here just randomly out of the blue to which I really can only explain that last month was one of those times where in which I kind of both have a decent amount of bullshit I gotta sort through and also other things just kind of went down that left me in a wide variety of moods and that's kind of where this fun little tune comes into play.

So not only have The Smashing Pumpkins announced that they're doing some acoustic shows and coming around my neck of the woods to which I totally bought a ticket, Prom was pretty fucking amazing this year especially Vance Joy, oh and Neon Tree's have released a new single so.....FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Ok on the topic of the new single it's a super New Wave tinged rocker that kind of sounds like it'd fit perfectly fine onto Picture Show's track list and it's lyrically a semi somber tale with it's themes of heart ache and it's very VERY appropriate metaphor of how when somethings over we all end up with, "a list of songs I can't Listen to," which for the better part of this month has been something buuuuut i digress because while this is a very understated tune tat kind of doesn't build up to anything spectacular at the end it's still a nice little number that I can see myself digging more and more as I give it repeated listens.

I'm aware it's been a minute and while I should just take the time to really update I think this song should be a good idea of both moving on from annoying periods and making something good but if I were to say anything semi personal....I've been working on some stories hopefully i can make something of them...


No comments:

Post a Comment