Friday, April 3, 2015

Song of the Day 4/4/15



Cocoon-Catfish and the Bottlemen

So I’ve talked about this very Brit pop sounding little rock act before and in all honesty while I’m not thinking they’ll be the next big thing they’re making some amazingly bad ass cuts that make you think otherwise and the fact that this song in particular is starting to get some steady rotation on my local alternative radio station makes me a very happy panda people.

This song in all honesty is a very straightforward alternative rock number that’s not really banking on being this kind of throwback or even a very offbeat experimental number instead it’s just good solid songwriting and straightforward playing at its finest a real gem and something I’ll hella be blasting the fuck out of any time I’m fortunate enough to get to hear it on a late night pilgrimage.



No comments:

Post a Comment