Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Song of the Day 5/27/15

I remember being told about this song by my lady friend and upon giving it a listen it came off as very familiar because I think i remember hearing it after seeing it posted on my local alternative rock stations Facebook page but I didn't immediately get to posting about it because I needed time to really see how this tune would sit on me and in time it's done pretty decent.

This song is kind of like some T-Rex inspired Glam rocker sang by a guy that looks like a cross between Hozier and the guy from The Darkness and it's very 70's sound is only proven to be so much more awesome whenever he hits those glam inspired notes when refraining the line, "your electric LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!" which gives the song a very space like quality that's pretty well represented by it's colorful and amusing music video.

So if you want some throwback awesomeness I'd highly advise blasting this tune....


No comments:

Post a Comment