Friday, January 30, 2015

Song of The Day 1/31/15



Young and Beautiful- Lana Del Rey (From the Great Gatsby(2013) soundtrack)

So I end this week with the siren call of the lovely Jiggly Puff and her very retro kind of hauntingly grand contribution to the most recent interpretation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic novel that while I take my fair share of time to talk made shit on this woman I do legitimately does a good job of encompassing the novel more so then it’s theatrical versions but in a way that’s a good blend of modern and retro grooves that kind of lead it to be a very well flowing and kind of grand Ballad that I enjoy more than I care to admit to, but with that comes the end of Sountrack week hopefully you guys went though some of those old soundtracks you remember and have found a pretty sweet gem or two…

No comments:

Post a Comment