Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Song of the Day 1/29/15



The End is the Beginning is the End-The Smashing Pumpkins (Originally from the Batman and Robin Soundtrack)

So I’m going to give you guys some insight into me because when I was a little kid my favorite super hero was Batman and I remember because you know my taste in cinema wasn’t by any means refined watching the ever loving fuck out of this terrible fucking movie but awkwardly enough I wasn’t ever aware of the fact that the all mighty Smashing Pumpkins were on the soundtrack to that same shitty movie which blew my fucking mind when I learned that and in all honesty I only choose to keep the DVD just because it has the video of this overlooked bit of awesome that I sometimes find myself preferring over the more slower kind of chugging version that became popular a few years ago because of its inclusion in the Watchmen Trailer which ironically enough I first heard while I was watching Batman…that’s some full circle shit there people…



No comments:

Post a Comment