Monday, January 26, 2015

Song of the Day 1/27/15



So soundtracks their a fun way to take a bunch of people who have no purpose being on the same CD and giving them an outlet to basically market a Mix CD which in all honesty I only ever find to be any bit useful when they have a few choice tracks that I can nitpick or every once in a blue moon their just a place for any particular artist to hide some of their best hidden gems of tunes and that’s what I think I’m going to cover this week my favorite tunes from various soundtracks that I’ve heard over the years so let’s quit Bullshitting you people and get to probably the best song to ever be on a film soundtrack…

Party and Bullshit-The Notorious B.I.G.( Originally on who’s the Man Soundtrack)

You know as I get older I find myself being more of a Biggie guy and if there was a tune that probably convinced me to his utter bad assery it’d be this overlooked bit of awesome that was actually his debut track in the form of this very good times joint that is also my favorite tune to blast when I’ve knocked back a few brews…

No comments:

Post a Comment