Thursday, January 22, 2015

Song of the Day 1/23/15

So I was recently on Buzzfeed and read an article about the new video for the Weeknds single Earned It from the upcoming Film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey and upon giving it a good listen and watching the video figured I could give my two cents.

First off though before I get into anything I am going to say that I do honestly feel a bit strange thinking about the fact that I'm listening to this very smooth crooner of a tune that's kind of equal parts old school with a very classic sounding musical arrangement and it's in a movie about a guy that makes a woman sign a contract vowing her virginity to him and proceeds to use her as a tool for his sadomasochistic desires which is kind of fucked up if you ask me but even with that in mind this songs smooth as fuck people and I can see it becoming a decent get down and groove kind of tune for a good amount of time to come.

As for the Video....well...there's a bevy of nice looking ladies shaking their asses in these weird looking panties with x's on their ass and black pasties while the Weeknd kind of just stands there in a nice suit with his offbeat funky fucking hair cut crooning these ladies before the main female lead of the movie comes down and tries to make being tied up like a fucking animal look sexy....I guess if that's your thing then yeah go for it and make sure to keep your headphones in while you try to make sure nobody catches you watching this video.

Those are just my two cents but if you wanna tell me what you think then here's the video and make sure to inform me if you want...


No comments:

Post a Comment