Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sam's Top 20 of 2015 #18

#18 Moms and Dads-WATERS

One of the more pleasantly surprising opening acts I saw this year and a good example of giving a group a shot WATERS seemed to just come out of nowhere for me really and in a very Grouplove style just kind of weaseled their way in to my collective listening habits with a solidly good album that really has yielded quite a bit of good singles but oddly enough when coming up with this list I found this little ode to having to go back to your parents a particularly strong cut that I couldn't help but want to mention because their album What's Real is a super solid collection of tunes and it's really saying something that such a random track can be so good when you give it a shot.

These guy's are a fun and great collective if you get the chance to meet them they'll sell you in a heartbeat if their music hasn't done it already and luckily for me I managed to come across a video of when I got to see them perform this live along with an amusing little cover....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment