Monday, December 7, 2015

Sam's Top 20 of 2015 #15

#15 Talking Body-Tove Lo

So while Habits was a very accessibly good song that showed some radio promise this song is just pure guilty pleasure dirty dance pop gold people and while I'm a bit disappointed that Tove Lo was more sugar coated pop then I'd honestly of expected from her first single this song in the grander scheme of things is still a pretty damn catchy number that I rotated quite a bit to the point where it was my most streamed track on Spotify this year apparently but even so I still do enjoy giving this a listen from time to time.

It's not a subtle track by any means and its pure unadulterated dirty fun that you can do all sorts of grooving to and it managed to get her out of the one hit wonder category of singers so credit to her for managing to maintain a steady presence.


No comments:

Post a Comment