Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Song of the Day 11/5/14

So there's a few acts coming to my neck of the woods that are actually motivating me to go buy a damn ticket or at the very least get somebody to be kind enough to do so...wink wink...nudge nudge....but all jokes aside i was hyping myself up last night and one of the bands on the bill is one MisterWives and since I missed the majority of their last set I guess i can shoot for this time around and of course in preparation i was listening to their EP Reflections and amongst what was a fairly solid effort there's this song on it called Twisted Tongue that is just way to fucking catchy for it's own damn good.

What we have here is a very upbeat rocker with a chorus that's just begging to be used in a montage or something because it's truly a poppy little number that moves a long at a rapid fire pace and keeps the listener just tapping along and of course it houses some amusingly cheeky lyrics about how the guy she's apparently singing to is an asshole which is always a positive in my book.

This song is just all over fun and I'm interested to see if I can see them play it live....


No comments:

Post a Comment