Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Song of the Day 11/26/14

Man the years just flying by people and pretty soon I'll be posting the best songs of the year but I'll announce more on Thanksgiving if I can remember but until then I'm just kind of skating by these songs of the day for you guy's and there wasn't a whole lot that I could immediately remember to write about for this but I've been watching a bunch of random videos about the best songs of certain genre's, time periods, and individual artist and one of the bands that got some mention and even their own list was The Queens of the Stone Age.

Not going to lie this bands responsible for some bad ass tracks but I've never been able to just really get into them for whatever reason beyond maybe the fact that I've heard No One Knows about a half a million fucking times but even so it doesn't make the really good songs they've done any less better and I think Go With The Flow is a good example of what I like from this group. It's a fast paced rocker that pounds and moves at an accelerated pace and doesn't let up which is fucking awesome really and even here 12 years later it's still as refreshingly good now as it was when I was watching it on Fuse TV in middle school....

No comments:

Post a Comment