Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Song of the Day 11/13/14

You know I really REALLY dislike Fallout Boy post From Under the Cork Tree and even to this day I still strongly stand by that statement but even as their fall from grace was occurring they still seemed to manage to crank out a catchy tune or two and in this instance I managed to recall a tune that was actually a lot better then I remember simply because of its chorus.

I'm Like a Lawyer The Way I'm Aways Trying to get you off(Me and You) it's that patented overly long title for what's ultimately a very tender sounding alternative rock number by a group of guy's that's core audience was and still is teenage girls and people with an affinity for music about hating their parents and this is one of the more genuinely charming songs they've done.


No comments:

Post a Comment