Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Best of the Rest 2015

#3 The Man Who Broke his own heart-Everclear

So this honestly was one of the most underrated shows I went to this year because I'm not going to lie the first time I saw this band I realized exactly why I talk so much shit on them compared to all their other early/late 90's contemporaries but after seeing them this most recent Summerland tour I have to say my tone has changed they have actually managed to really outdo themselves and not only put on a significantly better show but this song looking back is a really solid single that's kind of armature in it's songwriting at points but even so it's still a welldone bit of angst ridden alternative rock that holds up well to the material these guy's were releasing 20 years ago and have made the most surprisingly good thing I heard all year.



No comments:

Post a Comment