Monday, November 23, 2015

Best of the Rest 2015: #5

Well the end of 2015 is upon us and there's a shit load of quality tunes that have come out and upon finishing my list there's still a few songs that sadly missed the cut so before the list officially starts November 30th I Figured i'd take the time to post some of the cuts that were great as fuck but didn't quite make the final cut so here's the best of the rest 2015...

#5 Greek Tragedy-The Wombats

This band has spent the last few years consistently releasing some really quality music and while I really liked this song a lot during the early part of the year it just kind of faded off for me as time went on and I couldn't include it's bad ass in the main list but it's still a great tune in it's own right.




No comments:

Post a Comment