Friday, February 7, 2014

HAPPY 4 YEARS SOTD!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FAK BATMAN...Tomorrow people I've officially been writing song of the day for 4 years and if it weren't for a variety of things keeping me in a rather off mindset kind of like the way I was starting kind of in a sea of not knowing what the fuck I need to do next (just this time I can go buy myself a drink) I decided I'd give myself a daily goal to just write about a different song every single day on the Smashing Pumpkins Forums and in a few months eventually became this wonderful little website of mine and in all honesty as cheesy and overly dramatic as it sounds this honestly is one of the best things I think I've ever done because while there's plenty of poorly written post on here there's little things in life that can really bring some feeling of joy quite like the random encounters I've had where people have noticed and appreciated my songs of the day and to all my loyal readers keep on kicking ass.

SO rather then letting this cheesfest of thanks go on any further I figure nothing better then cranking up the angst ridden alternative music and singing along with my favorite little bit of misery in the form of this Jawbreaker classic because I'm pretty sure they said it best....

"Honey it's depressing what depression does to some, I play the part for hours, but I know you'll never come..."

Swim on Nemo you emo fish....



No comments:

Post a Comment